Redfinger | Guide to Using the Silver Wolf Character in Honkai Star Rail

Many people are interested in the Silver Wolf character, who is actually a relatively powerful character in Honkai Star Rail. However, many players still don't know much about him. Therefore, the Redfinger Android emulator platform has compiled this guide to help players understand the characteristics of Silver Wolf and how to use this character to win battles.

Honkai Star Rail

Introduction to the Silver Wolf Character in Honkai Star Rail

Silver Wolf is a highly sought-after and formidable character in the game, boasting a five-star rating. As a quantum attribute character, she possesses exceptional power. Her normal attacks are focused on single targets and deliver significant quantum attribute damage. These attacks carry an attribute damage value of 50% and have a 65% chance of applying a buff effect that lasts for 3 turns.

Her ultimate skill, also targeting a single opponent, inflicts attribute damage that is 20% higher than her normal attacks. Additionally, there's a possibility of triggering the weak point attribute of allied heroes, resulting in a 20% reduction in the target's resistance for three turns. This ultimate skill deals the highest damage output, amounting to 180% attribute damage, and also has the ability to impose the entangled status on the target.

By employing the secret technique, Silver Wolf can enter a combat mode where all her weaknesses are nullified. In this mode, she gains the ability to directly damage the target's toughness value and has a chance to activate the entangled status. The entangled status is triggered when the enemy is in a weak point state. Consequently, Silver Wolf excels as a valuable support output character.

Choosing Weapons for Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail

The purpose of this character is to excel in support abilities, making the main attribute to consider when selecting her weapons the Effectiveness Hit. By increasing the hit rate, it becomes easier to apply debuffs to enemies. Therefore, when choosing weapons for this character, prioritizing Effectiveness Hit is essential.

Early game option: Murky Shadow. For novice players who have recently started playing the game, acquiring powerful weapons may be challenging due to limited resources. In such cases, the three-star Murky Shadow is a readily available weapon. It belongs to the Void weapon type and provides various benefits to the character. At level 17, equipping this weapon increases the character's HP by 185 points, attack by 69 points, and defense by 58 points. Additionally, it possesses robust base attributes. The Murky Shadow also features a unique skill called "Submerge," which significantly enhances the character's support ability by effectively increasing the hit rate by 40% when attacking.

Late game choice: Rain Keeps Falling. As players progress and gain expertise in the later stages of the game, they can opt for the Rain Keeps Falling weapon. This weapon offers substantial improvements for the character, including an HP increase of 1017 points, attack increase of 678 points, and defense increase of 494 points. Notably, Rain Keeps Falling boasts an immensely powerful skill called "Phantom Reality," which can be considered the character's signature weapon. With this weapon equipped, there is a 100% chance to implant Ether Code into enemies at the start of battles.

Whenever the character attacks an enemy's weak point, it inflicts additional damage equal to 80% of her attack power. Furthermore, when attacking three or more enemies with negative statuses simultaneously, the character can achieve an additional 40% damage based on her attack power. This weapon not only enhances the character's fundamental attributes but also enables her to deal significant damage while providing support. Hence, Rain Keeps Falling is a highly suitable weapon for this character.

Honkai Star Rail

Skill Point Allocation for Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail

To optimize the Silver Wolf character's abilities through skill point allocation, it is crucial for players to understand her role within the game. As the sole character capable of applying weak point debuffs to enemies, her primary strength lies in her exceptional support abilities. Let's examine how skill points should be allocated based on her key skills.

The character possesses a total of five skills, with her normal attack being the most significant one. Each time she engages an enemy, there is a 65% chance of inflicting a random flaw upon them. Notably, if the Injection ability is chosen during skill point allocation, there is an additional 65% chance to implant another flaw. This highlights the immense power of her normal attack and how selecting Injection significantly enhances her support capability.

Apart from her normal attack, she possesses a vital skill known as Battle Technique. This skill's primary effect is the application of a weak point to the enemy for three turns, with an 80% chance of success. Furthermore, the enemy's resistance to this weak point diminishes rapidly by 20%. Given its capacity to apply weak points to enemies, the Battle Technique skill should not be disregarded when allocating skill points.

Lastly, let's address the character's talent. She possesses the ability to create flaws that reduce an enemy's attack, defense, and speed by 15%, which can be applied through various skills. Whenever an enemy carries a debuff, the damage inflicted upon them increases, and these debuffs can accumulate up to five times. Therefore, this talent should not be overlooked when distributing skill points.


I have to say that the character Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail is indeed powerful, but it is relatively difficult to obtain. Therefore, most players have never owned this character. However, through the introduction in this guide, players can make reasonable team compositions to deal with opponents who have the Silver Wolf character.

Download and Play Games on Redfinger

Honkai Star Rail