Redfinger for Android 1.5.0 update: Scheduled reboot task for your cloud phone.
- Enter the Redfinger cloud phone, click on the top left corner of the interface, pop up the sidebar, select "Scheduled Reboot";
- Enter the Scheduled Reboot function, click "Edit", and then select the cloud phone you want to set;
- Then you can add timed tasks, choose the time you want to be on time, cloud phone and repeat time. After you have made your selection, click Save to set the timed task.
- If you want to set multiple time tasks, or multiple cloud phones to perform scheduled reboot tasks, select "Add new tasks" below;
- Also select the time tasks you want to be on time, cloud phone and repeat time, and click "Save" to add new timed tasks to the cloud phone.