If you want to log in to Redfinger on Windows, refer to the following guide to operate.
- Open Redfinger you installed on your computer, select the server closest to you, and then click “Next”;
- Log in to your Redfinger account, and users who registered with the email directly enters the email account and password to log in.
If you used to log in directly with your Google account on the mobile phone, you need to change your password if you want to log in on the computer. Please follow the steps below:
- On your mobile phone, open the Redfinger app and click "Sign in with Google";
- After the login is successful, click on the upper left corner of the main interface;
- Pop up the sidebar and click on the top left corner to enter the personal center;
- Click "Change Password";
- The verification code will be sent to your mailbox for security verification, and a new password can be set after entering the verification code. After you've done the above operation, you can return to Redfinger on windows and log in Redfinger with your gmail account and password on your computer.
After completing the above steps, you can use Redfinger on the computer!
Learn to operate the Redfinger windows terminal, from now on you can not only operate Redfinger mobile cloud phone on your phone, but also on your computer! (users who have not subscribed to the cloud phone, no device display, click the "+" in the lower right corner to subscribe or renew the cloud phone);