To Authorize and to be Authorized
- In the web version, you can still enjoy the APP's authorization function, and authorize your cloud phone to the specified user ID. You can also generate an authorization code for your cloud phone. Please use the authorization code to get permission to view or control your cloud phone.
After logging in to Redfinger cloud mobile phone web client successfully, there are two ways to enter the authorization management;
- Click the avatar in the upper left corner, pop up the sidebar, select "Authorization Management", and divide it into "Authorized" and "Authorized";
- In the authorization, you can use the authorization code to get a new cloud phone from someone else's authorization code. Instead, select “authorized” and use the authorization code to authorize the person you specify.
- Enter and generate your authorization code as shown below.
- Under the cloud mobile device list, click "More" and select "Authorization Management";
- You can choose to "Authorize to a specified ID" or "Generate an authorization code" to authorize your cloud phone to a designated person, or enter an authorization code to manipulate someone else's cloud phone.