Last Cloudia's Summoning System and Gacha Rates
Last Cloudia is a popular mobile role-playing game that has been around for a few years now. The game's gacha rates have been a topic of debate among players, and many have been curious about how the system works. In this article, we will explore the summoning system in Last Cloudia and break down the gacha rates to provide a comprehensive guide for players.
Understanding the Summoning System
Before we dive into the gacha rates, it's important to understand how the summoning system works in Last Cloudia. The game features two main types of summons: unit summons and equipment summons.
Unit summons allow players to summon characters to their party. There are three different types of units that can be summoned: heroes, guardians, and mages. Each unit has its own unique abilities and stats that can help players in battle.
Equipment summons, on the other hand, allow players to summon weapons, armor, and accessories. These items can be equipped to units to increase their stats and improve their performance in battle.
Summoning units and equipment requires players to spend crystals. Crystals can be earned in the game by completing quests, events, and missions, or they can be purchased using real money.
Understanding Gacha Rates
Gacha rates are essentially the odds of summoning a particular unit or item. In Last Cloudia, the gacha rates are divided into two categories: the normal pool and the featured pool.
The normal pool is the default summoning pool that is always available. The featured pool, on the other hand, is a special pool that features specific units or items for a limited time.
The gacha rates for the normal pool are as follows:
Rare (3-star) unit: 79.5%
Super rare (4-star) unit: 19%
Ultra rare (5-star) unit: 1.5%
The gacha rates for the equipment summons are as follows:
Rare (3-star) equipment: 79.5%
Super rare (4-star) equipment: 19%
Ultra rare (5-star) equipment: 1.5%
It's worth noting that the gacha rates for the featured pool can vary. Typically, the rates for featured units or items are higher than those in the normal pool.
What do the Gacha Rates Mean?
To understand what the gacha rates mean, let's break down the numbers. If you were to do a single unit summon in the normal pool, there is a 79.5% chance that you will summon a 3-star unit, a 19% chance that you will summon a 4-star unit, and a 1.5% chance that you will summon a 5-star unit.
If you were to do a single equipment summon in the normal pool, there is a 79.5% chance that you will summon a 3-star piece of equipment, a 19% chance that you will summon a 4-star piece of equipment, and a 1.5% chance that you will summon a 5-star piece of equipment.
Keep in mind that these are just the odds for a single summon. The more summons you do, the higher the chances are of getting a rare or ultra rare unit or item.
Tips for Maximizing Summons
While the gacha rates are ultimately based on luck, there are a few things players can do to increase their chances of getting rare or ultra rare units and items.
1. Save crystals for special events: When there is a special event featuring a particular unit or item, it's often worth saving crystals to try and summon during that event. The gacha rates for featured units or items are typically higher during these events, which means players have a better chance of getting what they want.
2. Use tickets for normal summons: In Last Cloudia, players can earn summon tickets by completing quests and missions. These tickets can be used for normal unit or equipment summons. Since the gacha rates for the normal pool are relatively low, it's often better to use summon tickets for these summons instead of spending crystals.
3. Summon in bulk: As mentioned earlier, the more summons you do, the higher the chances are of getting rare or ultra rare units and items. Players can save up crystals and do multiple summons at once to increase their chances of getting what they want.
Last Cloudia is a complex game that demands a deep understanding of various aspects, including the Summoning System and Gacha Rates. To succeed in the game, players must continually educate themselves by referring to relevant guides. Luckily, you stumbled upon the Redfinger android Emulator, which offers a comprehensive collection of tips and tricks for Last Cloudia.