Sign up and retrieve password
You need to register an account before using Hyperspace apps. A specific cloud-based device will be linked to your account. And you will need your account to renew your subscription so that your device won't be recycled (data will be wiped) by the end of your trial or subscription.
Sign up Hyperspace in three ways
1. Sign up with an valid email
Please use valid emails like @gmail.com, those "malicious sign-up, request free trial device and then ditch it" behavior is not tolerated and will be banned to use.
2. Sign in with Google account
You can sign in directly with your Google account with no hassle. The email linked to your Google account will be your Hyperspace account and you can always set a specific password for this account by retrieving it.
3. Sign in with Facebook account
You can sign in directly with your Facebook account.
How to retrieve your password
- Launch Hyperspace app on your Android
- Click "forgot password" and jump to password retrieving page
- Follow the instructions. Re-enter your registered email and the verification code you've received and reset your password.